AR and VR Solutions
Equire consists of a excited team of crazy and super-creative guys who are working day and night in the area of Augmented Reality. Augmented Reality is one of the latest technologies, which is expected to be the next big thing in technology sector. This makes it a niche technology and is only available to big companies worldwide. At Equire, our vision is “Augmented Reality for Everyone”. We are committed to the development of Augmented Reality based applications and products which are in everyone’s reach.
- Augmenting Reality Applications
- Virtual Reality
- Gesture Based Application Development
What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality blurs the line between what’s real and what’s computer-generated by enhancing what we see, hear, feel and smell. Augmented reality is changing the way we view the world — or at least the way its users see the world. Picture yourself walking or driving down the street. With augmented-reality displays, which will eventually look much like a normal pair of glasses, informative graphics will appear in your field of view, and audio will coincide with whatever you see.
The medical field in specific has embraced this technology by taking it to the next level, which is known as mixed reality. Mixed reality syndicates virtual and augmented reality in a way that allows real and digital objects to intermingle with another. The important thing to note is that our lives can be greatly improved by the profits of this astonishing idea that was first thought up over a hundred years ago.
Here are a few points of what augmented reality applications can achieve and bring to an overall marketing campaign:
- Enhanced brand recognition with adroit customer engagement
- Better advertising campaigns
- A 3D product preview which would work as a demonstration of the actual product
- Strong visualization of product catalogs with a real-time, scale view avatar
- Creates curiosity in the minds of customers by entertaining them with AR-based tricks